The Undergames is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall The Undergames from your PCGOG.com
. You can find out more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more info about The Undergames on GOG.com's website. The Undergames is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\War For The Overworld folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for The Undergames is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\War For The Overworld\unins004.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 630.09 KB (645216 bytes) on disk and is labeled WFTO.exe.
The executable files below are part of The Undergames. They take an average of 29.87 MB (31321440
bytes) on disk.
- unins006.exe (1.27 MB)
- WFTO.exe (630.09 KB)
- WFTOGame.exe (20.31 MB)
- Hitrate.exe (33.09 KB)
The current web page applies to The Undergames version 2.0.61
only. Click on the links below for other The Undergames versions:
The Undergames is a program offered by the software company GOG.com. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase The Undergames is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall The Undergames from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Undergames or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Undergames". The The Undergames app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click The Undergames in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about The Undergames, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Undergames:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\War For The Overworld\unins004.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Undergames.
8. After removing The Undergames, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Undergames that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Undergames using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The Undergames by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that The Undergames by GOG.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Undergames supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 04:23:32.730