The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day
The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day from your PCNew Game Order
. More information about New Game Order can be read here
. You can read more about related to The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day at https://theuncertaingame.com/lqd/
. The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day is frequently set up in the C:\Games\steam_Games\steamapps\common\The Uncertain folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.22 MB (3375904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day. They occupy about 68.68 MB (72013224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (137.56 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day is an application offered by the software company New Game Order. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day". The The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day:
- The web site of the program is: https://theuncertaingame.com/lqd/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day.
8. After removing The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day by New Game Order from your PC, we are not saying that The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day by New Game Order is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 09:58:38.390