The Ultimate DOOM
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall The Ultimate DOOM for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Ultimate DOOM from your computerGOG.com
. Additional info about GOG.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more data about The Ultimate DOOM on GOG.com's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\DOOM folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\DOOM\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Ultimate DOOM. The Ultimate DOOM's primary file takes about 698.72 KB (715493 bytes) and is named DOOM.EXE.
The Ultimate DOOM installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.46 MB (8872225
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DM.EXE (34.00 KB)
- DOOM.EXE (698.72 KB)
- IPXSETUP.EXE (17.63 KB)
- SERSETUP.EXE (19.78 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (45.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- DOSBox.exe (3.55 MB)
- GOGDOSConfig.exe (2.84 MB)
The current page applies to The Ultimate DOOM version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of The Ultimate DOOM:
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove The Ultimate DOOM from your computer.Files remaining:
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
The Ultimate DOOM is an application released by the software company GOG.com. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall The Ultimate DOOM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase The Ultimate DOOM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The Ultimate DOOM or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Ultimate DOOM". If it is installed on your PC the The Ultimate DOOM program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click The Ultimate DOOM in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about The Ultimate DOOM, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Ultimate DOOM:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\DOOM\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Ultimate DOOM.
8. After removing The Ultimate DOOM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Ultimate DOOM which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Ultimate DOOM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Ultimate DOOM by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that The Ultimate DOOM by GOG.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Ultimate DOOM in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-07 20:31:48.893