The Trials of Olympus
This web page is about The Trials of Olympus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall The Trials of Olympus from your systemAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. More data about Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\The Trials of Olympus directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove The Trials of Olympus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\The Trials of Olympus\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called TheTrialsOfOlympus.exe and occupies 1.68 MB (1761752 bytes).
The Trials of Olympus is composed of the following executables which take 3.19 MB (3344841
bytes) on disk:
- TheTrialsOfOlympus.exe (1.68 MB)
- TheTrialsOfOlympus.wrp.exe (1.12 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (400.49 KB)
The current page applies to The Trials of Olympus version 126.96.36.199
The Trials of Olympus is a program released by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove The Trials of Olympus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove The Trials of Olympus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Trials of Olympus or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Trials of Olympus". The The Trials of Olympus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Trials of Olympus in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about The Trials of Olympus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Trials of Olympus.
8. After removing The Trials of Olympus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Trials of Olympus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Trials of Olympus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The Trials of Olympus by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that The Trials of Olympus by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Trials of Olympus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 10:41:31.533