The Tiny Tale 2
You can find below detailed information on how to remove The Tiny Tale 2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall The Tiny Tale 2 from your PCWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. You can read more about on The Tiny Tale 2 at http://support.wildgames.com
. The Tiny Tale 2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TheTinyTale2 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TheTinyTale2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Tiny Tale 2. TTT2-WT.exe is the The Tiny Tale 2's primary executable file and it takes close to 731.05 KB (748600 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside The Tiny Tale 2. They take about 11.86 MB (12433592
bytes) on disk.
- TTT2-WT.exe (731.05 KB)
- TTT2.exe (10.77 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
This page is about The Tiny Tale 2 version 188.8.131.52
The Tiny Tale 2 is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase The Tiny Tale 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete The Tiny Tale 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate The Tiny Tale 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "The Tiny Tale 2". If it exists on your system the The Tiny Tale 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Tiny Tale 2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about The Tiny Tale 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Tiny Tale 2:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TheTinyTale2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Tiny Tale 2.
8. After uninstalling The Tiny Tale 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Tiny Tale 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Tiny Tale 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Tiny Tale 2 by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that The Tiny Tale 2 by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Tiny Tale 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 18:45:00.540