The Tiny Tale 2
The Tiny Tale 2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall The Tiny Tale 2 from your PCLeeGT-Games
. More information on LeeGT-Games can be found here
. Please follow http://www.LeeGT-Games.co.uk
if you want to read more on The Tiny Tale 2 on LeeGT-Games's website. The Tiny Tale 2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\The Tiny Tale 2 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The Tiny Tale 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\The Tiny Tale 2\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 7.79 MB (8167424 bytes) on disk and is named TTT2.exe.
The executables below are part of The Tiny Tale 2. They take an average of 8.45 MB (8860976
bytes) on disk.
- TTT2.exe (7.79 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (677.30 KB)
The current web page applies to The Tiny Tale 2 version 1.0.0
The Tiny Tale 2 is an application marketed by the software company LeeGT-Games. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall The Tiny Tale 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase The Tiny Tale 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Tiny Tale 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Tiny Tale 2". If it is installed on your PC the The Tiny Tale 2 application will be found very quickly. When you click The Tiny Tale 2 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about The Tiny Tale 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Tiny Tale 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.LeeGT-Games.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\The Tiny Tale 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Tiny Tale 2.
8. After uninstalling The Tiny Tale 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Tiny Tale 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Tiny Tale 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Tiny Tale 2 by LeeGT-Games from your PC, we are not saying that The Tiny Tale 2 by LeeGT-Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Tiny Tale 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-01 18:44:22.300