The Surge is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Surge from your computerFocus Home Interactive
. You can read more on Focus Home Interactive or check for application updates here
. More data about the software The Surge can be seen at https://www.focus-home.com/
. Usually the The Surge application is to be found in the C:\Core\Games\PC\The Surge directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall The Surge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Surge\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Cleanup.exe and its approximative size is 888.97 KB (910304 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with The Surge. They occupy about 888.97 KB (910304
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124469
of The Surge. Click on the links below for other The Surge versions:
The Surge is a program released by the software company Focus Home Interactive. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall The Surge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove The Surge from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Surge or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Surge". If it is installed on your PC the The Surge app will be found very quickly. When you click The Surge in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding The Surge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Surge:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.focus-home.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Surge\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Surge.
8. After removing The Surge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Surge which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Surge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Surge by Focus Home Interactive from your computer, nor are we saying that The Surge by Focus Home Interactive is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Surge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 15:22:42.313