The Strix version 1.0
The Strix version 1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall The Strix version 1.0 from your PCGamersGate
. Further information on GamersGate can be seen here
. Click on http://www.gamersgate.com/
to get more information about The Strix version 1.0 on GamersGate's website. Usually the The Strix version 1.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Strix folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Strix\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Strix version 1.0. The application's main executable file occupies 9.03 MB (9464832 bytes) on disk and is called strix.exe.
The Strix version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.71 MB (10179870
bytes) on disk.
- strix.exe (9.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of The Strix version 1.0.
The Strix version 1.0 is an application offered by GamersGate. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove The Strix version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove The Strix version 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Strix version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Strix version 1.0". If it exists on your system the The Strix version 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click The Strix version 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about The Strix version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Strix version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamersgate.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Strix\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Strix version 1.0.
8. After removing The Strix version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Strix version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Strix version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Strix version 1.0 by GamersGate from your computer, we are not saying that The Strix version 1.0 by GamersGate is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Strix version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:50:37.797