The Spell Trial version 1.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall The Spell Trial version 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall The Spell Trial version 1.0 from your systemPlayzzy Games
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Playzzy Games. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Spell Trial directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove The Spell Trial version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\The Spell Trial\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The Spell Trial version 1.0's primary file takes about 981.50 KB (1005056 bytes) and its name is TheSpell.exe.
The Spell Trial version 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.89 MB (1986209
bytes) on disk:
- TheSpell.exe (981.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (958.16 KB)
The current page applies to The Spell Trial version 1.0 version 1.0
The Spell Trial version 1.0 is a program offered by Playzzy Games. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall The Spell Trial version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete The Spell Trial version 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Spell Trial version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Spell Trial version 1.0". If it exists on your system the The Spell Trial version 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click The Spell Trial version 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding The Spell Trial version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Spell Trial version 1.0.
8. After removing The Spell Trial version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Spell Trial version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Spell Trial version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Spell Trial version 1.0 by Playzzy Games from your PC, nor are we saying that The Spell Trial version 1.0 by Playzzy Games is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Spell Trial version 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 00:27:56.913