The Spell is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall The Spell from your computerWildTangent
. Go over here
for more details on WildTangent. More information about the program The Spell can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the The Spell application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TheSpell directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall The Spell by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TheSpell\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled thespell-WT.exe and it has a size of 210.59 KB (215640 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside The Spell. They take about 1.94 MB (2031512
bytes) on disk.
- TheSpell-WT.exe (442.04 KB)
- TheSpell.exe (987.04 KB)
- thespell-WT.exe (210.59 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about The Spell version 126.96.36.199
The Spell is an application marketed by WildTangent. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase The Spell is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete The Spell using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Spell or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Spell". If it exists on your system the The Spell application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select The Spell in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about The Spell, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Spell:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TheSpell\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Spell.
8. After removing The Spell, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Spell that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Spell with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Spell by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that The Spell by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Spell in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 14:07:59.603