The Spell is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall The Spell from your computerWildTangent
. Go over here
for more details on WildTangent. More information about the program The Spell can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the The Spell application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TheSpell directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall The Spell by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TheSpell\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled thespell-WT.exe and it has a size of 210.59 KB (215640 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside The Spell. They take about 1.94 MB (2031512
bytes) on disk.
- TheSpell-WT.exe (442.04 KB)
- TheSpell.exe (987.04 KB)
- thespell-WT.exe (210.59 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about The Spell version 220.127.116.11
The Spell is an application marketed by WildTangent. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase The Spell is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete The Spell using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Spell or simply click the Search field and type in "The Spell". If it is installed on your PC the The Spell app will be found very quickly. When you click The Spell in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Spell, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Spell:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TheSpell\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Spell.
8. After removing The Spell, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Spell that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Spell with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Spell by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that The Spell by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Spell in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 14:07:59.603