This web page is about The Spatials for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall The Spatials from your PCWeird and Wry
. Check out here
for more information on Weird and Wry. You can see more info on The Spatials at http://thespatials.com/
. Usually the The Spatials program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Spatials folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall The Spatials by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled The Spatials.exe and occupies 2.90 MB (3039744 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with The Spatials. They occupy about 15.96 MB (16738040
bytes) on disk.
- The Spatials.exe (2.90 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The Spatials is an application released by Weird and Wry. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall The Spatials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall The Spatials from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Spatials or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Spatials". The The Spatials app will be found automatically. After you click The Spatials in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding The Spatials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Spatials:
- The software company is: http://thespatials.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Spatials.
8. After uninstalling The Spatials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The Spatials that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Spatials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Spatials by Weird and Wry from your PC, we are not saying that The Spatials by Weird and Wry is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Spatials in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-17 08:05:05.223