The Sims 4
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall The Sims 4 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall The Sims 4 from your computerR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. More information on R.G. Mechanics, Panky can be seen here
. More information about the app The Sims 4 can be found at http://tapochek.net/
. Usually the The Sims 4 program is placed in the C:\other\game\The Sims 4 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\The Sims 4_Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Sims 4. The Sims 4's primary file takes about 1.45 MB (1515511 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside The Sims 4. They take about 1.45 MB (1515511
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 4
of The Sims 4.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall The Sims 4:
The files below were left behind on your disk by The Sims 4's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\The SIMS 4_Uninstall
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\The SIMS 4_Uninstall\unins000.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\The SIMS 4_Uninstall\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\The SIMS 4 by xatab.torrent
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Maxis\The Sims 4
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The SIMS 4_R.G. Mechanics_is1
The Sims 4 is an application offered by the software company R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase The Sims 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase The Sims 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Sims 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Sims 4". The The Sims 4 application will be found very quickly. After you click The Sims 4 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about The Sims 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims 4:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\The Sims 4_Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Sims 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Sims 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Sims 4 by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims 4 by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 07:30:56.850