The Sims™ 4
This page is about The Sims™ 4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall The Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Electronic Arts Inc.. More information about The Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing The Sims™ 4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 913.22 KB (935136 bytes) on disk and is named Cleanup.exe.
The Sims™ 4 contains of the executables below. They take 4.23 MB (4434624
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
This web page is about The Sims™ 4 version 22.214.171.1240
alone. You can find below a few links to other The Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
The Sims™ 4 is a program offered by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove The Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete The Sims™ 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "The Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click The Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding The Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling The Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-14 19:11:42.833