The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection
You can find on this page details on how to remove The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection from your computerElectronic Arts
. Additional info about Electronic Arts can be seen here
. You can read more about related to The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection at http://www.ea.com
. The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Cleanup.exe. The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection's primary file takes around 23.36 MB (24496536 bytes) and is named Sims2EP9.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection. They occupy about 147.20 MB (154354012
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- vp6install.exe (25.56 KB)
- PackageInstaller.exe (3.69 MB)
- TS2BodyShop.exe (7.68 MB)
- Sims2EP9.exe (23.36 MB)
- TS2UPD.exe (71.06 KB)
- TS2UPD0.exe (17.91 MB)
- TS2UPD16.exe (91.71 MB)
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe_code.exe (377.27 KB)
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe_uninst.exe (185.27 KB)
- The Sims 2 Fun with Pets Collection_code.exe (377.27 KB)
- The Sims 2 Fun with Pets Collection_uninst.exe (185.27 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (833.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.31 KB)
The current page applies to The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection:
If you are manually uninstalling The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Fun with Pets Collection
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Electronic Arts\EA Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Maxis\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection
The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection is a program marketed by Electronic Arts. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection". If it exists on your system the The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection application will be found very quickly. When you select The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection.
8. After removing The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:12:19.367