The Sims™ 2 FreeTime
This web page contains complete information on how to remove The Sims™ 2 FreeTime for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall The Sims™ 2 FreeTime from your computerElectronic Arts
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. Usually the The Sims™ 2 FreeTime application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 FreeTime folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall The Sims™ 2 FreeTime by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 FreeTime\EAUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.76 MB (1850432 bytes) on disk and is titled Sims2Launcher.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in The Sims™ 2 FreeTime. They occupy 38.30 MB (40161276
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eauninstall.exe (351.06 KB)
- Sims2EP7_Uninst.exe (283.06 KB)
- PackageInstaller.exe (3.69 MB)
- TS2BodyShop.exe (7.68 MB)
- The Sims 2 FreeTime_code.exe (385.26 KB)
- The Sims 2 FreeTime_uninst.exe (97.26 KB)
- Sims2EP7.exe (6.10 MB)
- Sims2Launcher.exe (1.76 MB)
- TS2UPD.exe (71.06 KB)
- TS2UPD0.exe (17.91 MB)
This info is about The Sims™ 2 FreeTime version 2
alone. You can find below a few links to other The Sims™ 2 FreeTime releases:
If you are manually uninstalling The Sims™ 2 FreeTime we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
The Sims™ 2 FreeTime is an application marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase The Sims™ 2 FreeTime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase The Sims™ 2 FreeTime from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate The Sims™ 2 FreeTime or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Sims™ 2 FreeTime". If it exists on your system the The Sims™ 2 FreeTime application will be found automatically. After you click The Sims™ 2 FreeTime in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Sims™ 2 FreeTime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Sims™ 2 FreeTime.
8. After removing The Sims™ 2 FreeTime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Sims™ 2 FreeTime which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Sims™ 2 FreeTime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Sims™ 2 FreeTime by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that The Sims™ 2 FreeTime by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Sims™ 2 FreeTime in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 17:35:32.280