The Silent Age
You can find below details on how to remove The Silent Age for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall The Silent Age from your systemGameFools
. You can read more on GameFools or check for application updates here
. More information about the program The Silent Age can be seen at http://www.gamefools.com
. Usually the The Silent Age program is placed in the C:\Program Files\GameFools\The Silent Age folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The Silent Age's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GameFools\The Silent Age\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled GAMEFOOLS-TheSilentAge.exe and its approximative size is 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes).
The following executables are contained in The Silent Age. They occupy 22.63 MB (23731401
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-TheSilentAge.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- TheSilentAge.exe (15.43 MB)
The Silent Age is a program offered by the software company GameFools. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase The Silent Age is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall The Silent Age from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Silent Age or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Silent Age". If it is installed on your PC the The Silent Age program will be found automatically. After you select The Silent Age in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Silent Age, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Silent Age:
- The software company is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameFools\The Silent Age\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Silent Age.
8. After removing The Silent Age, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Silent Age that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Silent Age with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Silent Age by GameFools from your computer, we are not saying that The Silent Age by GameFools is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Silent Age supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 18:34:49.183