The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom
The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom from your systemby Donald Dark
. You can find out more on by Donald Dark or check for application updates here
. The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Ubisoft folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom is "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled The Settlers7.exe and it has a size of 146.50 KB (150016 bytes).
The following executables are contained in The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom. They take 24.59 MB (25787328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (902.48 KB)
- The Settlers7.exe (146.50 KB)
- Settlers7R.exe (12.58 MB)
- UPlayBrowser.exe (2.53 MB)
- S7GameUpdate.exe (600.00 KB)
- S7Uninstall.exe (104.50 KB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (593.30 KB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (7.19 MB)
This data is about The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom version 1.2.1221.0
only. You can find here a few links to other The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom releases:
The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom is a program marketed by the software company by Donald Dark. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom". If it is installed on your PC the The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom.
8. After removing The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom by by Donald Dark from your computer, we are not saying that The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom by by Donald Dark is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 05:20:57.073