You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove The Scriptures for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall The Scriptures from your computerInstitute for Scripture Research
. Check out here
where you can read more on Institute for Scripture Research. You can see more info about The Scriptures at www.messianic.co.za
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\e-Sword folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\e-Sword\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Scriptures. The Scriptures's main file takes around 5.11 MB (5357568 bytes) and its name is e-Sword.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with The Scriptures. They take about 5.75 MB (6031738
bytes) on disk.
- e-Sword.exe (5.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.37 KB)
The Scriptures is an application offered by Institute for Scripture Research. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase The Scriptures is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete The Scriptures from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate The Scriptures or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Scriptures". The The Scriptures program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Scriptures in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Scriptures, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Scriptures:
- The publisher is: www.messianic.co.za
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\e-Sword\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Scriptures.
8. After uninstalling The Scriptures, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Scriptures that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Scriptures using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Scriptures by Institute for Scripture Research from your computer, nor are we saying that The Scriptures by Institute for Scripture Research is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove The Scriptures in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:01:09.797