The SSH Library
The SSH Library is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall The SSH Library from your computerThe SSH Library Development Team
. More data about The SSH Library Development Team can be read here
. Usually the The SSH Library program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\libssh directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for The SSH Library is C:\Program Files (x86)\libssh\Uninstall.exe. The SSH Library's main file takes about 106.19 KB (108739 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The SSH Library contains of the executables below. They take 106.19 KB (108739
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (106.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.6.4
of The SSH Library. You can find below info on other releases of The SSH Library:
The SSH Library is an application released by the software company The SSH Library Development Team. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove The SSH Library is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete The SSH Library from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The SSH Library or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The SSH Library". The The SSH Library app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click The SSH Library in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding The SSH Library, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The SSH Library.
8. After removing The SSH Library, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The SSH Library which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The SSH Library using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The SSH Library by The SSH Library Development Team from your PC, nor are we saying that The SSH Library by The SSH Library Development Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The SSH Library supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:25:12.093