The Royal Trap
The Royal Trap is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall The Royal Trap from your systemHanako Games
. More information about Hanako Games can be seen here
. Click on http://www.hanakogames.com/royaltrap.shtml
to get more information about The Royal Trap on Hanako Games's website. The Royal Trap is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Royal Trap folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The Royal Trap's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/356530. The Royal Trap's main file takes about 423.00 KB (433152 bytes) and its name is The Royal Trap HD.exe.
The Royal Trap installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 497.00 KB (508928
bytes) on disk.
- The Royal Trap HD.exe (423.00 KB)
- steamsh.exe (74.00 KB)
The Royal Trap is a program by Hanako Games. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove The Royal Trap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase The Royal Trap from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The Royal Trap or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Royal Trap". If it exists on your system the The Royal Trap app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Royal Trap in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about The Royal Trap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Royal Trap:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hanakogames.com/royaltrap.shtml
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/356530
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Royal Trap.
8. After uninstalling The Royal Trap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The Royal Trap which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Royal Trap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Royal Trap by Hanako Games from your PC, nor are we saying that The Royal Trap by Hanako Games is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Royal Trap in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 00:19:39.927