The Ritual on Weylyn Island
The Ritual on Weylyn Island is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall The Ritual on Weylyn Island from your systemRePack by XLASER
. Further information on RePack by XLASER can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Ritual on Weylyn Island directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for The Ritual on Weylyn Island is "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Ritual on Weylyn Island\unins000.exe". Ritual.exe is the The Ritual on Weylyn Island's primary executable file and it occupies around 11.01 MB (11546112 bytes) on disk.
The Ritual on Weylyn Island installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.99 MB (13621515
bytes) on disk.
- Ritual.exe (11.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.98 MB)
The current web page applies to The Ritual on Weylyn Island version 1.0
The Ritual on Weylyn Island is a program by the software company RePack by XLASER. Some users want to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove The Ritual on Weylyn Island is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete The Ritual on Weylyn Island from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Ritual on Weylyn Island or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Ritual on Weylyn Island". If it exists on your system the The Ritual on Weylyn Island application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The Ritual on Weylyn Island in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about The Ritual on Weylyn Island, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Ritual on Weylyn Island.
8. After uninstalling The Ritual on Weylyn Island, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Ritual on Weylyn Island that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Ritual on Weylyn Island with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The Ritual on Weylyn Island by RePack by XLASER from your computer, we are not saying that The Ritual on Weylyn Island by RePack by XLASER is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Ritual on Weylyn Island in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 10:10:09.987