The Rise of Atlantis
The Rise of Atlantis is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall The Rise of Atlantis from your systemBest Buy
. You can read more on Best Buy or check for application updates here
. Click on www.bestbuygames.com
to get more facts about The Rise of Atlantis on Best Buy's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Best Buy Games\The Rise of Atlantis folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for The Rise of Atlantis is C:\Program Files (x86)\Best Buy Games\The Rise of Atlantis\unins000.exe. The Rise of Atlantis.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.43 MB (6737920 bytes) on disk.
The Rise of Atlantis contains of the executables below. They take 56.01 MB (58728382
bytes) on disk.
- Cradle_of_Rome-setup.exe (12.96 MB)
- Galapago-setup.exe (13.91 MB)
- Magic_Match_2-setup.exe (22.02 MB)
- The Rise of Atlantis.exe (6.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.29 KB)
The Rise of Atlantis is a program marketed by Best Buy. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove The Rise of Atlantis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase The Rise of Atlantis from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Rise of Atlantis or simply click the Search field and type in "The Rise of Atlantis". If it exists on your system the The Rise of Atlantis program will be found automatically. When you select The Rise of Atlantis in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding The Rise of Atlantis, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Rise of Atlantis:
- The web site of the program is: www.bestbuygames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Best Buy Games\The Rise of Atlantis\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Rise of Atlantis.
8. After removing The Rise of Atlantis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The Rise of Atlantis that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Rise of Atlantis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Rise of Atlantis by Best Buy from your PC, we are not saying that The Rise of Atlantis by Best Buy is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove The Rise of Atlantis supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-14 18:14:17.527