The Rise Of Atlantis
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall The Rise Of Atlantis for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall The Rise Of Atlantis from your systemMyRealGames.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on MyRealGames.com. You can get more details on The Rise Of Atlantis at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. Usually the The Rise Of Atlantis application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\The Rise Of Atlantis directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\The Rise Of Atlantis\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Rise Of Atlantis. game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.65 MB (1732608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in The Rise Of Atlantis. They take 6.67 MB (6994931
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (1.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ApnStub.exe (139.88 KB)
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.76 MB)
The Rise Of Atlantis is a program marketed by MyRealGames.com. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove The Rise Of Atlantis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase The Rise Of Atlantis from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The Rise Of Atlantis or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Rise Of Atlantis". If it is installed on your PC the The Rise Of Atlantis application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click The Rise Of Atlantis in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about The Rise Of Atlantis, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Rise Of Atlantis:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\The Rise Of Atlantis\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Rise Of Atlantis.
8. After removing The Rise Of Atlantis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Rise Of Atlantis that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Rise Of Atlantis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Rise Of Atlantis by MyRealGames.com from your computer, nor are we saying that The Rise Of Atlantis by MyRealGames.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Rise Of Atlantis supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:04:51.850