The Rise Of Atlantis
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall The Rise Of Atlantis for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall The Rise Of Atlantis from your systemMyRealGames.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on MyRealGames.com. You can get more details on The Rise Of Atlantis at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. Usually the The Rise Of Atlantis application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\The Rise Of Atlantis directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\The Rise Of Atlantis\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Rise Of Atlantis. game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.65 MB (1732608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in The Rise Of Atlantis. They take 6.67 MB (6994931
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (1.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ApnStub.exe (139.88 KB)
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.76 MB)
The Rise Of Atlantis is a program marketed by MyRealGames.com. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove The Rise Of Atlantis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase The Rise Of Atlantis from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Rise Of Atlantis or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Rise Of Atlantis". If it exists on your system the The Rise Of Atlantis program will be found automatically. When you click The Rise Of Atlantis in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding The Rise Of Atlantis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Rise Of Atlantis:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\The Rise Of Atlantis\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Rise Of Atlantis.
8. After removing The Rise Of Atlantis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Rise Of Atlantis that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Rise Of Atlantis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Rise Of Atlantis by MyRealGames.com from your computer, nor are we saying that The Rise Of Atlantis by MyRealGames.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Rise Of Atlantis supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-22 07:11:40.820