The Rasterbator is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall The Rasterbator from your systemMatias Ã„rje
. More information about Matias Ã„rje can be seen here
. More information about the program The Rasterbator can be found at http://arje.net/rasterbator
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rasterbator folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Rasterbator\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Rasterbator. Rasterbator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 286.00 KB (292864 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in The Rasterbator. They take 333.38 KB (341377
bytes) on disk.
- Rasterbator.exe (286.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of The Rasterbator.
The Rasterbator is an application offered by the software company Matias Ã„rje. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase The Rasterbator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase The Rasterbator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate The Rasterbator or simply click the Search field and type in "The Rasterbator". If it exists on your system the The Rasterbator application will be found very quickly. When you select The Rasterbator in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about The Rasterbator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Rasterbator:
- The publisher is: http://arje.net/rasterbator
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rasterbator\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Rasterbator.
8. After removing The Rasterbator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The Rasterbator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Rasterbator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Rasterbator by Matias Ã„rje from your computer, nor are we saying that The Rasterbator by Matias Ã„rje is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove The Rasterbator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-20 21:57:11.487