The Randomizer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall The Randomizer from your systemSolitude Software
. More information on Solitude Software can be found here
. Please follow http://solitudesoftware.webs.com
if you want to read more on The Randomizer on Solitude Software's website. Usually the The Randomizer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\The Randomizer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\The Randomizer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Randomizer. The Randomizer's main file takes about 520.50 KB (532992 bytes) and its name is TheRandomizer.exe.
The Randomizer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 604.22 KB (618722
bytes) on disk.
- TheRandomizer.exe (520.50 KB)
- TheRandomizer.vshost.exe (21.95 KB)
- uninstall.exe (61.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01.00.01
of The Randomizer.
The Randomizer is an application offered by Solitude Software. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase The Randomizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase The Randomizer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Randomizer or simply click the Search field and type in "The Randomizer". The The Randomizer program will be found automatically. After you click The Randomizer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding The Randomizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Randomizer:
- The publisher is: http://solitudesoftware.webs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\The Randomizer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Randomizer.
8. After removing The Randomizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Randomizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Randomizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Randomizer by Solitude Software from your computer, nor are we saying that The Randomizer by Solitude Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Randomizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 08:51:36.427