The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville
The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville from your computerRadiangames
. You can find out more on Radiangames or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Powerpuff Girls folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.22 MB (3371296 bytes) on disk and is named steam.exe.
The executable files below are part of The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville. They take about 1.61 GB (1728540968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (6.36 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.73 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.14 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (433.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.04 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.31 MB)
- Autonauts.exe (635.50 KB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.39 MB)
- CrashReportClient.exe (17.93 MB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe (38.92 MB)
- Borderlands3.exe (586.80 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- DotNetFx35Client.exe (255.55 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (66.76 MB)
- NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (59.14 MB)
- NDP472-KB4054530-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (80.05 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- PhysX_8.09.04_SystemSoftware.exe (49.39 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
- VC_redist.x64.exe (14.36 MB)
- VC_redist.x86.exe (13.70 MB)
The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville is an application released by the software company Radiangames. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville". If it exists on your system the The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville.
8. After uninstalling The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville by Radiangames from your PC, nor are we saying that The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville by Radiangames is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-25 09:33:20.510