The Pit And The Pendulum
This info is about The Pit And The Pendulum for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall The Pit And The Pendulum from your PCPaper Pirates
. You can find out more on Paper Pirates or check for application updates here
. More details about The Pit And The Pendulum can be found at http://dagestantechnology.ru
. The Pit And The Pendulum is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Pit And The Pendulum directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for The Pit And The Pendulum is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 89.19 MB (93519321 bytes) on disk and is named pendulum.exe.
The Pit And The Pendulum installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 89.24 MB (93572594
bytes) on disk.
- pendulum.exe (89.19 MB)
- winsetup.exe (52.02 KB)
The Pit And The Pendulum is a program by the software company Paper Pirates. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall The Pit And The Pendulum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall The Pit And The Pendulum from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Pit And The Pendulum or simply click the Search field and type in "The Pit And The Pendulum". The The Pit And The Pendulum program will be found automatically. After you select The Pit And The Pendulum in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about The Pit And The Pendulum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Pit And The Pendulum:
- The web site of the application is: http://dagestantechnology.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Pit And The Pendulum.
8. After uninstalling The Pit And The Pendulum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Pit And The Pendulum that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Pit And The Pendulum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Pit And The Pendulum by Paper Pirates from your computer, we are not saying that The Pit And The Pendulum by Paper Pirates is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Pit And The Pendulum in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 11:27:32.947