The Path of Hercules
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove The Path of Hercules for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall The Path of Hercules from your PCgamehouse
. Check out here
where you can find out more on gamehouse. The application is frequently found in the C:\GameHouse Games\The Path of Hercules folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The Path of Hercules's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe. bstrapinstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) on disk.
The Path of Hercules is composed of the following executables which occupy 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk:
- bstrapinstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- UnRar.exe (240.50 KB)
The current page applies to The Path of Hercules version 1.0
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove The Path of Hercules from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
The Path of Hercules is a program offered by the software company gamehouse. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase The Path of Hercules is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete The Path of Hercules from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The Path of Hercules or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Path of Hercules". The The Path of Hercules app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select The Path of Hercules in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about The Path of Hercules, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Path of Hercules.
8. After uninstalling The Path of Hercules, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The Path of Hercules which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Path of Hercules with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Path of Hercules by gamehouse from your computer, nor are we saying that The Path of Hercules by gamehouse is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Path of Hercules in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 18:00:36.970