The Ontology Editor
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall The Ontology Editor for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall The Ontology Editor from your PCMichal Ševèenko
. Open here
for more info on Michal Ševèenko. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ksmsa\OntologyEditor folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for The Ontology Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\ksmsa\OntologyEditor\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled ontologyEditor.exe and it has a size of 84.00 KB (86016 bytes).
The Ontology Editor contains of the executables below. They take 279.21 KB (285906
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (55.21 KB)
- ioTool.exe (140.00 KB)
- ontologyEditor.exe (84.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.3
of The Ontology Editor.
The Ontology Editor is a program marketed by Michal Ševèenko. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall The Ontology Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete The Ontology Editor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The Ontology Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Ontology Editor". The The Ontology Editor app will be found automatically. After you select The Ontology Editor in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding The Ontology Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The Ontology Editor.
8. After uninstalling The Ontology Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Ontology Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Ontology Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Ontology Editor by Michal Ševèenko from your computer, we are not saying that The Ontology Editor by Michal Ševèenko is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove The Ontology Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:13:27.607