The Norwood Suite
This web page is about The Norwood Suite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall The Norwood Suite from your systemCosmo D
. Go over here
for more information on Cosmo D. Click on http://cosmod.net
to get more information about The Norwood Suite on Cosmo D's website. The Norwood Suite is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Norwood Suite directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall The Norwood Suite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The Norwood Suite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 20.47 MB (21463552 bytes) on disk.
The Norwood Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.47 MB (21463552
bytes) on disk.
- The Norwood Suite.exe (20.47 MB)
The Norwood Suite has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\The Norwood Suite.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 696480
The Norwood Suite is a program marketed by Cosmo D. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase The Norwood Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove The Norwood Suite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The Norwood Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Norwood Suite". The The Norwood Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The Norwood Suite in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Norwood Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Norwood Suite:
- The web site of the program is: http://cosmod.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Norwood Suite.
8. After removing The Norwood Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The Norwood Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Norwood Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Norwood Suite by Cosmo D from your PC, we are not saying that The Norwood Suite by Cosmo D is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove The Norwood Suite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 15:31:35.093