This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall The Mop for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall The Mop from your computerThe Mop Team
. Open here
for more information on The Mop Team. Click on http://www.the-mop.com/
to get more info about The Mop on The Mop Team's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\The Mop Team\The Mop 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling The Mop is C:\Program Files\The Mop Team\The Mop 6\uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. themop.exe is the The Mop's primary executable file and it occupies close to 4.34 MB (4551168 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with The Mop. They occupy about 8.95 MB (9383295
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- themop.exe (4.34 MB)
- themoph.exe (2.09 MB)
- themopl.exe (171.30 KB)
- themopu.exe (151.50 KB)
- themopupdater.exe (902.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.32 MB)
The current web page applies to The Mop version 2014.6.5
alone. Click on the links below for other The Mop versions:
...click to view all...
The Mop is a program offered by The Mop Team. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase The Mop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall The Mop from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Mop or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Mop". If it is installed on your PC the The Mop application will be found very quickly. When you click The Mop in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about The Mop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Mop:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.the-mop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\The Mop Team\The Mop 6\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The Mop.
8. After removing The Mop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The Mop that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Mop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Mop by The Mop Team from your PC, nor are we saying that The Mop by The Mop Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Mop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-04 18:14:38.237