The Merchant 2018
This page is about The Merchant 2018 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall The Merchant 2018 from your computerMakansi Eng & Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Makansi Eng & Software. You can see more info about The Merchant 2018 at http://makansi.net
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Merchant 2018 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The Merchant 2018's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\The Merchant 2018\uninstall.exe. The Merchant 2018's main file takes around 3.28 MB (3439616 bytes) and is called The Merchant 2018.exe.
The executable files below are part of The Merchant 2018. They take an average of 4.59 MB (4808864
bytes) on disk.
- The Merchant 2018.exe (3.28 MB)
- The Merchant 2018.vshost.exe (23.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to The Merchant 2018 version 1.2018
The Merchant 2018 is a program released by Makansi Eng & Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall The Merchant 2018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase The Merchant 2018 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Merchant 2018 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Merchant 2018". The The Merchant 2018 application will be found very quickly. When you click The Merchant 2018 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about The Merchant 2018, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Merchant 2018:
- The publisher is: http://makansi.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Merchant 2018\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Merchant 2018.
8. After uninstalling The Merchant 2018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Merchant 2018 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The Merchant 2018 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove The Merchant 2018 by Makansi Eng & Software from your computer, we are not saying that The Merchant 2018 by Makansi Eng & Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Merchant 2018 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-31 18:08:11.420