The Magicians Handbook 2
You can find below detailed information on how to remove The Magicians Handbook 2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall The Magicians Handbook 2 from your PCDenda Games
. More data about Denda Games can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Denda Games\The Magicians Handbook 2 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling The Magicians Handbook 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Denda Games\The Magicians Handbook 2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The Magicians Handbook 2's main file takes around 1.55 MB (1630208 bytes) and its name is The Magicians Handbook 2.exe.
The Magicians Handbook 2 contains of the executables below. They take 1.65 MB (1733005
bytes) on disk.
- The Magicians Handbook 2.exe (1.55 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.39 KB)
The current web page applies to The Magicians Handbook 2 version 188.8.131.52
The Magicians Handbook 2 is an application by Denda Games. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase The Magicians Handbook 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete The Magicians Handbook 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The Magicians Handbook 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Magicians Handbook 2". If it exists on your system the The Magicians Handbook 2 application will be found automatically. After you click The Magicians Handbook 2 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding The Magicians Handbook 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Magicians Handbook 2.
8. After removing The Magicians Handbook 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The Magicians Handbook 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Magicians Handbook 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Magicians Handbook 2 by Denda Games from your PC, nor are we saying that The Magicians Handbook 2 by Denda Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Magicians Handbook 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 12:25:12.423