You can find below detailed information on how to remove The Lottery for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall The Lottery from your PCLT
. Further information on LT can be found here
. Usually the The Lottery program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Lottery folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Lottery\uninst1~.nsu" is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Lottery. The program's main executable file is named The_lottery.exe and it has a size of 540.00 KB (552960 bytes).
The executables below are part of The Lottery. They occupy an average of 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- The_lottery.exe (540.00 KB)
The current web page applies to The Lottery version 1.06
The Lottery is a program offered by LT. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase The Lottery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete The Lottery from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate The Lottery or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Lottery". If it exists on your system the The Lottery application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select The Lottery in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Lottery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Lottery.
8. After removing The Lottery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The Lottery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Lottery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Lottery by LT from your PC, nor are we saying that The Lottery by LT is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove The Lottery in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:52:43.143