The Lost Crown
The Lost Crown is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall The Lost Crown from your systemAkella Games.
. Check out here
for more details on Akella Games.. More details about the software The Lost Crown can be seen at http://www.akella.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Akella Games\The Lost Crown directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove The Lost Crown by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Akella Games\The Lost Crown\uninst\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled TheLostCrown.exe and it has a size of 1.53 MB (1605632 bytes).
The executable files below are part of The Lost Crown. They take about 3.24 MB (3398599
bytes) on disk.
- protect.exe (459.05 KB)
- settings.exe (136.00 KB)
- TheLostCrown.exe (1.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about The Lost Crown version 1.1
The Lost Crown is an application by Akella Games.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase The Lost Crown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall The Lost Crown with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Lost Crown or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Lost Crown". The The Lost Crown program will be found very quickly. After you select The Lost Crown in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding The Lost Crown, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Lost Crown:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.akella.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Akella Games\The Lost Crown\uninst\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Lost Crown.
8. After removing The Lost Crown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The Lost Crown which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Lost Crown using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Lost Crown by Akella Games. from your computer, nor are we saying that The Lost Crown by Akella Games. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Lost Crown supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 05:33:25.120