The Little Crane That Could
The Little Crane That Could is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall The Little Crane That Could from your PCGame Studio Abraham Stolk Inc.
. Additional info about Game Studio Abraham Stolk Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://stolk.org/tlctc/
if you want to read more on The Little Crane That Could on Game Studio Abraham Stolk Inc.'s page. Usually the The Little Crane That Could program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Little Crane That Could directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall The Little Crane That Could by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Dig.exe and its approximative size is 11.36 MB (11908608 bytes).
The Little Crane That Could is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.36 MB (11908608
bytes) on disk:
The Little Crane That Could is an application marketed by the software company Game Studio Abraham Stolk Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall The Little Crane That Could is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove The Little Crane That Could using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Little Crane That Could or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The Little Crane That Could". If it exists on your system the The Little Crane That Could application will be found automatically. When you click The Little Crane That Could in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Little Crane That Could, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Little Crane That Could:
- The web site of the program is: http://stolk.org/tlctc/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The Little Crane That Could.
8. After removing The Little Crane That Could, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong The Little Crane That Could that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Little Crane That Could using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Little Crane That Could by Game Studio Abraham Stolk Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that The Little Crane That Could by Game Studio Abraham Stolk Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Little Crane That Could supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 02:08:43.360