The Little Acre
You can find below details on how to uninstall The Little Acre for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall The Little Acre from your PCCurve Digital
. You can read more on Curve Digital or check for application updates here
. The Little Acre is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Twitch\Games Library\87c79d53-6693-4de1-8973-2122da60603e folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\\ProgramData\\Twitch\\Games\\Uninstaller\\TwitchGameRemover.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The Little Acre. The application's main executable file is named TheLittleAcre.exe and it has a size of 17.21 MB (18041856 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in The Little Acre. They take 17.70 MB (18559832
bytes) on disk.
- TheLittleAcre.exe (17.21 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
The Little Acre is a program marketed by Curve Digital. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall The Little Acre is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove The Little Acre from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The Little Acre or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Little Acre". If it exists on your system the The Little Acre application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click The Little Acre in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about The Little Acre, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Little Acre.
8. After uninstalling The Little Acre, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The Little Acre which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Little Acre with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall The Little Acre by Curve Digital from your computer, we are not saying that The Little Acre by Curve Digital is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The Little Acre in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 20:05:56.927