The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo
The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo from your computerAzDimension
. Go over here
where you can read more on AzDimension. You can get more details about The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo at http://azdimension.az/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The Last DeadEnd directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\The Last DeadEnd\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo. The Last DeadEnd.exe is the The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo's primary executable file and it takes about 435.00 KB (445440 bytes) on disk.
The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo is composed of the following executables which occupy 56.41 MB (59153569
bytes) on disk:
- The Last DeadEnd.exe (435.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x86.exe (9.53 MB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe (11.48 MB)
- Catacombs-Win32-Shipping_XP.exe (23.95 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1
of The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo.
The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo is an application by the software company AzDimension. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo". If it exists on your system the The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo application will be found automatically. After you click The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo:
- The web site of the program is: http://azdimension.az/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The Last DeadEnd\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo.
8. After removing The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo by AzDimension from your computer, nor are we saying that The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo by AzDimension is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The Last DeadEnd: Alpha Demo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 12:53:29.467