The Klub 17
The Klub 17 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall The Klub 17 from your PCTeam K17
. Check out here
for more information on Team K17. Usually the The Klub 17 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Team K17\Lusty Ladies SexClub\Binaries directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove The Klub 17 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team K17\Lusty Ladies SexClub\Binaries\LLSC_Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. LLSC_Launcher.exe is the The Klub 17's primary executable file and it takes circa 90.66 KB (92834 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of The Klub 17. They occupy an average of 9.58 MB (10043555
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LLSC_ContImport.exe (94.76 KB)
- LLSC_Engine.exe (2.81 MB)
- LLSC_FixArchives.exe (91.14 KB)
- LLSC_Launcher.exe (90.66 KB)
- LLSC_Uninstall.exe (91.61 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- blex.exe (64.50 KB)
- finddupe.exe (52.00 KB)
- iconvert.exe (5.32 MB)
- md5.exe (48.00 KB)
- txx_tools.exe (51.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (240.50 KB)
- BsbTool_Console.exe (136.00 KB)
The current page applies to The Klub 17 version 5.1.1
alone. For more The Klub 17 versions please click below:
The Klub 17 is an application marketed by Team K17. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase The Klub 17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase The Klub 17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The Klub 17 or simply activate the Search field and type in "The Klub 17". If it is installed on your PC the The Klub 17 app will be found very quickly. When you click The Klub 17 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding The Klub 17, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The Klub 17.
8. After uninstalling The Klub 17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Klub 17 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Klub 17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The Klub 17 by Team K17 from your PC, we are not saying that The Klub 17 by Team K17 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove The Klub 17 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-13 11:12:55.290