The KMPlayer (remove only)
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). KMPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.99 MB (7329880 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your system
The executables below are part of The KMPlayer (remove only). They occupy an average of 8.80 MB (9223538
bytes) on disk.
- KMPlayer.exe (6.99 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.71 MB)
- uninstall.exe (99.19 KB)
Several files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you want to remove The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computer.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\KMPlayer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\KMPlayer.exe.FriendlyAppName
Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". The The KMPlayer (remove only) program will be found very quickly. After you select The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about The KMPlayer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of The KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing The KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130