You can find on this page details on how to uninstall The KMPlayer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall The KMPlayer from your PCKMP Media co., Ltd
. Open here
where you can find out more on KMP Media co., Ltd. Click on http://www.kmplayer.com
to get more data about The KMPlayer on KMP Media co., Ltd's website. The KMPlayer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall The KMPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.63 MB (8005184 bytes) on disk and is called KMPlayer.exe.
The executables below are part of The KMPlayer. They occupy about 29.92 MB (31370116
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (20.48 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (7.63 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (118.25 KB)
The current page applies to The KMPlayer version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other The KMPlayer releases:
...click to view all...
The KMPlayer is an application by the software company KMP Media co., Ltd. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase The KMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase The KMPlayer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The KMPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The KMPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the The KMPlayer app will be found very quickly. After you click The KMPlayer in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about The KMPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The KMPlayer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The KMPlayer.
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The KMPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The KMPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The KMPlayer by KMP Media co., Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that The KMPlayer by KMP Media co., Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The KMPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:32:05.090