The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA
This web page is about The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA from your computerRePack by CUTA
. More info about RePack by CUTA can be found here
. The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 13.17 MB (13810920 bytes) on disk and is named KMPlayer.exe.
The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 82.50 MB (86503320
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (59.79 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (13.17 MB)
- Menu.exe (9.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (164.65 KB)
The current page applies to The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA versions:
...click to view all...
The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA is an application by the software company RePack by CUTA. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA or simply click the Search feature and type in "The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA". If it exists on your system the The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA.
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA by RePack by CUTA from your PC, we are not saying that The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA by RePack by CUTA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 14:34:28.530