The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA from your systemRePack by CUTA
. Open here
for more details on RePack by CUTA. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA. KMPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 14.01 MB (14695424 bytes) on disk.
The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA contains of the executables below. They occupy 92.21 MB (96691176
bytes) on disk.
- KMmpeg.exe (50.95 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (14.01 MB)
- Menu.exe (19.40 MB)
- youtube-dl.exe (7.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (164.65 KB)
This page is about The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA version 220.127.116.113
only. You can find here a few links to other The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA versions:
...click to view all...
The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA is an application by RePack by CUTA. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA or simply click the Search feature and type in "The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA". If it is installed on your PC the The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA application will be found automatically. After you click The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA.
8. After removing The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA by RePack by CUTA from your PC, nor are we saying that The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA by RePack by CUTA is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove The KMPlayer RePack by CUTA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 23:21:21.303