The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1)
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1) from your PCRePack by CUTA
. More data about RePack by CUTA can be read here
. The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1) is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. KMPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 11.21 MB (11752768 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1). They take about 42.21 MB (44260465
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (28.73 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (11.21 MB)
- Select the audio.exe (2.01 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (267.36 KB)
The current web page applies to The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1) version 2.9.1
The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1) is an application released by RePack by CUTA. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1) or simply click the Search field and type in "The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1)". If it is installed on your PC the The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1).
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1) by RePack by CUTA from your PC, we are not saying that The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1) by RePack by CUTA is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.9.1) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 18:37:26.193