The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1)
The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1) from your systemRePack by CUTA
. More information on RePack by CUTA can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled KMPlayer.exe and occupies 9.85 MB (10332160 bytes).
The executable files below are part of The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1). They occupy about 40.31 MB (42264881
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (28.18 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (9.85 MB)
- Select the audio.exe (2.01 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (267.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.1
of The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1).
The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1) is a program offered by RePack by CUTA. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1) or simply activate the Search field and type in "The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1)". If it is installed on your PC the The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1) in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1).
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1) by RePack by CUTA from your computer, we are not saying that The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1) by RePack by CUTA is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The KMPlayer (CUTA 2.6.1) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-27 06:11:01.683