You can find on this page details on how to uninstall The KMPlayer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall The KMPlayer from your systemPandoraTV
. You can find out more on PandoraTV or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to The KMPlayer at http://www.kmplayer.com
. Usually the The KMPlayer application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\Удалить KMPlayer.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The KMPlayer. The program's main executable file is called KMPlayer.exe and occupies 14.99 MB (15716616 bytes).
The KMPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 47.85 MB (50175006
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (32.76 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (14.99 MB)
- Удалить KMPlayer.exe (105.77 KB)
This web page is about The KMPlayer version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other The KMPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
The KMPlayer is an application offered by the software company PandoraTV. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall The KMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove The KMPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The KMPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "The KMPlayer". If it exists on your system the The KMPlayer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click The KMPlayer in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding The KMPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The KMPlayer:
- The publisher is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\Удалить KMPlayer.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The KMPlayer.
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The KMPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The KMPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The KMPlayer by PandoraTV from your computer, we are not saying that The KMPlayer by PandoraTV is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The KMPlayer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 07:04:11.833