The KMPlayer is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall The KMPlayer from your systemMohammed Gamal Mahmoud
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mohammed Gamal Mahmoud. "C:\Windows\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to remove The KMPlayer. The KMPlayer's main file takes about 7.34 MB (7701120 bytes) and its name is KMPlayer.exe.
The KMPlayer is composed of the following executables which take 9.05 MB (9493208
bytes) on disk:
- KMPlayer.exe (7.34 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.71 MB)
The current page applies to The KMPlayer version 22.214.171.124
The KMPlayer is a program by the software company Mohammed Gamal Mahmoud. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall The KMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete The KMPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The KMPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The KMPlayer". The The KMPlayer app will be found very quickly. When you click The KMPlayer in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about The KMPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The KMPlayer.
8. After uninstalling The KMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong The KMPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The KMPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove The KMPlayer by Mohammed Gamal Mahmoud from your PC, we are not saying that The KMPlayer by Mohammed Gamal Mahmoud is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove The KMPlayer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 23:47:52.767