The Immortals of Terra
This web page is about The Immortals of Terra for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall The Immortals of Terra from your computerViva Media
. Go over here
where you can read more on Viva Media. You can see more info about The Immortals of Terra at http://www.viva-media.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Viva Media\The Immortals of Terra directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall The Immortals of Terra by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Viva Media\The Immortals of Terra\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The Immortals of Terra's main file takes around 4.19 MB (4390912 bytes) and is named perry_rhodan.exe.
The executables below are part of The Immortals of Terra. They take about 5.14 MB (5389657
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
- perry_rhodan.exe (4.19 MB)
- XCrashReport.exe (300.00 KB)
The Immortals of Terra is a program marketed by Viva Media. Some people want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase The Immortals of Terra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove The Immortals of Terra from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate The Immortals of Terra or simply click the Search feature and type in "The Immortals of Terra". If it is installed on your PC the The Immortals of Terra application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click The Immortals of Terra in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about The Immortals of Terra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The Immortals of Terra:
- The software company is: http://www.viva-media.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Viva Media\The Immortals of Terra\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The Immortals of Terra.
8. After uninstalling The Immortals of Terra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Immortals of Terra which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The Immortals of Terra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall The Immortals of Terra by Viva Media from your computer, we are not saying that The Immortals of Terra by Viva Media is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The Immortals of Terra supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 00:40:42.350