The I of the Dragon
The I of the Dragon is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall The I of the Dragon from your PCPrimal
. More info about Primal can be seen here
. You can read more about on The I of the Dragon at www.i-dragon.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The I of the Dragon folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall The I of the Dragon. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk and is called TheIOfTheDragon.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in The I of the Dragon. They take 3.33 MB (3492904
bytes) on disk.
- TheIOfTheDragon.exe (2.38 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (473.20 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
The I of the Dragon is an application offered by Primal. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove The I of the Dragon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete The I of the Dragon from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find The I of the Dragon or simply activate the Search field and type in "The I of the Dragon". If it is installed on your PC the The I of the Dragon program will be found very quickly. After you click The I of the Dragon in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding The I of the Dragon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The I of the Dragon:
- The web site of the application is: www.i-dragon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove The I of the Dragon.
8. After uninstalling The I of the Dragon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of The I of the Dragon which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing The I of the Dragon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The I of the Dragon by Primal from your computer, nor are we saying that The I of the Dragon by Primal is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The I of the Dragon in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 10:07:28.697