The Guild 2 - Renaissance
This page is about The Guild 2 - Renaissance for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall The Guild 2 - Renaissance from your computerJoWooD
. Open here
for more details on JoWooD. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JoWooD\The Guild 2 - Renaissance folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling The Guild 2 - Renaissance is C:\Program Files (x86)\JoWooD\The Guild 2 - Renaissance\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The Guild 2 - Renaissance's primary file takes around 6.81 MB (7139328 bytes) and is called GuildII.exe.
The Guild 2 - Renaissance installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.95 MB (17774961
bytes) on disk.
- GuildII.exe (6.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.96 KB)
- WMEncoderEN.exe (9.46 MB)
This info is about The Guild 2 - Renaissance version 2
The Guild 2 - Renaissance is a program by the software company JoWooD. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove The Guild 2 - Renaissance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove The Guild 2 - Renaissance from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate The Guild 2 - Renaissance or simply click the Search field and type in "The Guild 2 - Renaissance". If it exists on your system the The Guild 2 - Renaissance app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select The Guild 2 - Renaissance in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding The Guild 2 - Renaissance, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall The Guild 2 - Renaissance.
8. After uninstalling The Guild 2 - Renaissance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The Guild 2 - Renaissance which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The Guild 2 - Renaissance using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove The Guild 2 - Renaissance by JoWooD from your computer, nor are we saying that The Guild 2 - Renaissance by JoWooD is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove The Guild 2 - Renaissance supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 15:39:37.573